Recycled PET Hi Vis Jacket
Couldn't load pickup availability
Radiant Responsibly: Recycled PET Hi Vis Jacket
Illuminate your eco-friendly ethos with our Recycled PET Hi Vis Jacket. Made from recycled materials, this high-visibility gem keeps you safe while championing sustainability. Shine bright, tread lightly.
Eco-Friendly Visibility: Unveiling the Recycled PET Hi Vis Jacket
Recycled PET Hi Vis Jacket is made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles, including the mesh lining!
Last year we set out to make our first Waterproof Jacket made from 100% recycled PET bottles. This was very important to us, as we understand the hard-working environments these are needed for and the limited options available for a sustainable choice. Well, we did it. Certified under the Global Recycled Standard. Not only is the outer layer made from PET Plastic but so too is the mesh lining inside.
Recycled PET Hi Vis Jacket Summary:
- Made from 100% Recycled PET plastic bottles. Including the meshing lining.
- Mesh lining for increased breathability & comfort.
- 10,000mm Waterproof, 5,000mvp breathable.
- Stitches fully heat-sealed for a water tight finish.
- Detachable, zippered hood.
- Two easy access lower pockets with pocket flaps.
- Two concealed waterproof chest pockets.
- One internal chest pocket with zip.
- Elasticated cuffs with an adjustable Velcro tab.
- Storm flap with Velcro and snap-buttons.
- Embroidery and Print options for branding of a company logos.